Welcome to the Intergenerational Health Study questionnaire! Thank you for participating. This questionnaire should not take more than 60 minutes to complete.
To access the questionnaire online:
• Click on the 'Start Questionnaire' link below
• Enter your participant ID as the username & your password on the login screen.
ID & Password Tips:
• If you received an email invitation, your ID is embedded in the URL link provided and when clicked from your email will open the login page with the username field populated.
• If you are unable to locate your ID, please click here to contact the site team. Alternatively, you can email us at GUTS_IGHS@bwh.harvard.edu or call us at 617-525-7247. We will reply with your ID and password as soon as possible.
• Password is based on your month and year of birth in format MMYYYY.
Browser Accessibility Tips:
• Please disable any pop-up blockers you may have active in your browser.
• NEVER use your browser's built-in Forward or Back buttons as this will cause any data you have entered into a form to be lost. Use the "Next" and "Previous" at the bottom of each page to navigate back and forth between pages.
• As you navigate away from a page, entered data on that page are automatically saved. If you need to exit the system before completing the entire survey please click the 'Logout' button. Never click the “X” button in your browser to close a window or tab to leave the survey as this will result in loss of data.
• You may return at any time to complete the survey. The site URL should be available either in your email or letter invitation or alternatively you can bookmark this page using your preferred browser for future access.
• Please remember to click the SUBMIT button on the final page of the survey to send your responses. If you forget to press the submit button we think your survey is incomplete and we will send you an email reminding you to complete the survey.
• If you encounter a persistent problem connecting to the questionnaire, please notify the team (GUTS_IGHS@bwh.harvard.edu) with details of the browser and version number being used and a description of the problem.
Again, thanks for being a participant in the study. The information you give us will remain strictly confidential and will be used anonymously only for research purposes. If you have any questions please click here to send an email to the staff or call us at 617-525-7247, Eastern Time.